Monday, October 31, 2011

NEVERLAND


Ella..."But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?"

Cole..."Fly Of course!"

Back and Forth all night.








I don't know why I even try to get a normal group shot every year...it never works.


This is me getting serious.


p.s. The only reason you do not see Brian in here dressed as Captain Hook is because he faked strep throat. I am pretty sure he felt better a few days ago but somehow it held on until Halloween night?????


The sheer joy only trick or treating brings to my kids.





I really went out of my area of expertise and tried making some monster fingers and eyeballs this year for Halloween. The eyeballs actually looked semi like the demo picture so I had to document it...I ate about 40 doughnut holes in the process and made myself sick but other than that it wasn't so bad.





Schnepf's Farm...the Disneyland of Pumpkin Patches








This is actually a historical carousel...





Cole was so proud of himself when he finally made it through the hay maze.





Petal push cars. I unfortunately had to petal through the track twice for my kids. My legs were dying after I got off and I was breathing really hard...the guy running the course asked me if I was alright. Haha








Boy smiles...got to love them.










Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Did my comment not show up???? Ohh boo....it was a long one.

Well, in short I said How stinkin adorable your family is. Tell Bri that if he can stand up then he can dress up. I want to go to the patch with you next year because our "patch" was a cardboard box at the tiny grocery store. Pathetic, I know. And I wanted to know what you were doing the next week or so. I need lunch with you!!! xoxo

The first comment that is lost in blog abyss was much more thought out. xoxo

Melissa said...

Strep throat huh? Smart man....I mean, poor guy, is he okay? I'm really gonna have to use that one next year. Oh how we missed the annual Blanchard Halloween Party! Nice costumes! Peter and Wendy looked fantastic, and Tiger Lily didn't look too bad either. Seriously though, I want a picture of Captain Hook. Send it now! And Rach...Italy? Seriously? What a life! :) Did Brian survive? We want to hear all about it. I bet it was incredible. Great Halloween pics, thanks for the update. We miss you guys. When you get fed up with the 100 deg weather in October, you can always come back to the 70 deg year round weather. Sorry....I just had to.
- Jake

Karmann said...

Gosh, I wish we could still be there and we could live close! I loved going to Schenf farm!!! That wasnt too far away from where we lived in Queen Creek! Love the costume ideas! you of course look like bomb shell!!! love you girlie! So cute how you went all out this year for Halloween! Love it!