Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wrapping Up

We are slowly saying goodbye to the place we have called home for 5 years. I feel like the last few months have gone by so fast trying to get so many things done at once. All I know is Goodbyes are awful in Manhattan Beach.


Goodbye beautiful scenery ...

Donald Trump's Golf Course. We finally did a hike here and it had the most beautiful views of the ocean.


Goodbye Disneyland...

We went on the last day our passes expired. I will always think you are magical even though my husband does not.



I let the kid's play with my camera while waiting for the fireworks. We were all laughing obnoxiously loud.




Goodbye Dance Forever Studio...


My last recital...these are all the teachers, some of my best friends.


I totally tripped right after this jump and did not recover well. I had a little too much adrenaline but it did make a good picture.








More to come...

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Saying goodbye sucks!!! You guys seemed to soak up everything Cali has to offer. Good luck on the move and packing. xoxo

Anonymous said...

WE WILL MISS YOU!!!! :(

Erin said...

I'm so glad that we were able to visit while you were there... having been there and being able to picture your amazing home in CA I understand how hard the goodbyes must be. But you're the kind of family that will make any place you live amazing- Phoenix is lucky to get you! Great things await, I know it.

PS I think you should try out for So You Think You Can Dance and win the whole thing.

Kimberly said...

Good to talk to you the other day. Best of luck with the move. Your gonna love it because you two always find the good in everywhere. Can we come visit this fall?

Melissa said...

Hey guys,
Thanks for squeezing us in last night. We know you're on a tight schedule and so we feel very fortunate to have made the cut and stolen some precious "hang out" time. Just let me double-check one last time: you're really not moving right? You're gonna bust out w/a "just kidding suckers...we're staying forever!" kinda thing right? Right? RIGHT??? We're holding out breath in the Manley household. "So you're telling me there's a chance.....YEAH!" Anyway, I digress.

You guys have helped make our time here awesome and we're so blessed to have met you guys and become friends. I am most going to miss Brian's dirty jokes, and arguing with Rachel every chance I can get. Things just aren't gonna be the same w/out you guys. But, we'll come visit y'all, and crash your awesome new house. I hear Phoenix has got a nice temperate climate kinda like MB. Brian will love that. Alright, enough of my ramblings.
Love you guys,
Jake

Karmann said...

I know how hard goodbyes can be!! You will LOVE phoenix though! I will be there often now that I live in Vegas again!!! Sure miss your smiling face! I hope the moves goes well and look forward to hearing how you are doing!!!