Monday, March 23, 2009

Ella's Big Haircut

We were wondering if this was a good idea when the whole next day Ella kept saying, "I don't like my hair...I want my old hair back." I kept reminding her that Snow White has a great bob.  I also told her that I used to get my hair cut when I was little and before I knew it, it would be long again.  The next morning she suddenly remembered what I told her...went straight for a mirror, looked in it with hope and finally said as she slumped her shoulders..."Still short." I don't think we will ever again be able to convince her to cut her hair.  I had to do it though...it was taking as long as mine to do in the morning...that's just not right.




5 comments:

Karmann said...

I know what you mean about complicated hair and taking too long to do! I cant imagine having to do two to get ready! Her cut looks so cute on her! I hope she starts to grow into it and like it! Too funny how the next day she went to the mirror, kids take things so literatlly! She is darling!

brody and kenzie said...

You tell Ella that she is absolutely Disney princess beautiful with her new bob!! We just keep waiting for Mylee to have enough hair for us to even do anything with it!! Ella is a doll Rach!
Love ya.

Alan said...

Ella looks great with the new cut. I need you to convince Beth to do the same with Lily's hair.

Erin said...

She is as cute as a wee button! This post made me laugh- I've felt that way too after a hair cut so I can empathize with Ella's sadness over her new short hair. hee hee! Too funny.


Rach, call me! We need to catch up!!!

Kimberly said...

Ella's hair looks fabulous. You have 2 of the cutest kids. Tell Bri we think Cole takes after him with the whole kissing girls at such a young age.