Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Red Capet Twillight Premiere

Okay, first of all, my camera is broke. I don't know what happened but I can't post my Halloween or anything else until I send it back...which requires me going to the post office...my absolute worst chore (if you get a package from me this is a big deal). This could take weeks, months...it just depends on how long I procrastinate. Anyway, I will have nothing new for awhile, which should not be anything new but I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving in the meantime.

So I went to the Twillight Premiere with my girlfriends...yes, we did scream along with hundreds of teenage fans and yes, I felt a little nerdy but it was so much fun and I figure I better do some things like this before we leave. And what better premiere to go to than that of my beloved Twillight. I still haven't seen the movie but it was interesting to watch how premieres work.
p.s. I now really want to be famous. I was so tempted to jump the fence and go running in the theater. One girl was actually picked from the crowd to see the premiere for having a Twillight tatoo...which she proudly displayed for all to see (yikes)...another was picked for her awesome vamp outfit. If only I would have known... Anyway, it was a fun night, as if I needed to be more star struck.


Access Hollywood


Laurent


Jenny Garth who is the wife of Charlie


Stephanie Meyer, who by the way is the cousin of one of our best friends from Portland. I wanted to shout that out to her when she walked by and see if she might invite me in.


Jasper


Jacob Black


James


A sobbing Twillight fan who had us in tears explaining how much she loved Twillight. I am not kidding when I thought Rachel Riley might have to recess her from hypervenilating. This is after she got Edward's signature.


Esme


Edward


Emmett


Edward


Denny from Gray's Anatomy, I love him.


Bella


Some wild fans


Charlie

18 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that you did this. I went to the Lord of the Rings premiere when I lived in London during college and the chaos at those things is hilarious. Seriously I am jealous you saw Edward in real life ;-)

Heather Ridge said...

You crack me up. If I lived there I probably would have gone too. I can't believe you didn't get a tattoo saying "I am in love with a vampire." Perhaps next time!!!

brody and kenzie said...

Ha! Ha! I would have been right beside you had I been there...probably not with a tatoo but I might have dressed up like a vampire!! I am going to see the movie after Thanksgiving with my Mom and sister's. When are you going to be coming this direction? Let me know.
Love ya,
Kenz

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we went. It was totally worth it. I wish we could have seen the movie with that crazy girl. She probably would have passed out or something.

Cheryl said...

I haven't read the books or seen the movie but I will take one of 'Charlie'. Yum! That is so fun that you got to go to the premier!!

Beth said...

Ok. First of all, only because I share the same loathing of the post office can I truly appreciate the package you sent. I love you. Thank you so much! (Is it wrong to eat the whole box in one night?) Secondly, Laurent is 'Big Love' from last seasons House and Jacob is Shark boy from (the obvious) Shark Boy and Lava Girl. That makes me laugh! I wish I could have gone with you guys. I don't think there are a lot of celebrities in Indiana, but I did get to see the worlds largest sow at the state fair this summer! I miss you.

Noel Family said...

I can't believe you went to the premiere! I'm so jealous! I totally would've come with you and joined in on the screaming :) I love Twilight, but I definitely don't have a tatoo! I did cry like twice in the movie...shoot. haha

Karmann said...

What a fun night! I would have loved to have gone with you!! Love the pictures!

Philip and Melissa said...

One of the perks living in L.A i see! everyone else blogs about their Twilight obsession and you actually experience it! nice work sister!

Heidi said...

We are going to be in Boise Dec. 24-26 and then are heading up to a cabin with ben's family on the 27-30. So I guess we are free the 26th...

Alan said...

Beth? Are you serious? Jared from the Subway ads is a Hoosier. He is our most famous Pacers season ticket holder.

Rachel- that's rad.

Tell Brain was'up...

Erin said...

Oh how I wish we could have gone to this together!!!! I can't wait to see the movie. I love that we are Twilight nerds together...

Jessica June said...

Rach- I am soo jealous! (but I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of just being at a premier or that you got to see MY BOYFRIEND Denny- seriously, is there anyone hotter than him?! ((Have you seen PS I love you??)) Anyway, What a fun night- You are my idol!

Wendy Young said...

Rachel my long lost love. I finally found your blog. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe you are haning out with famous people. I miss you guys!

Beth said...

seriously. i don't care that your camera broke. you don't need pictures to blog. you're making me crazy! an update would be nice, yo.

Barney Family Blog said...

Brian gave Ty your blog address and I am so glad he did. It is so fun to see your cute fam!! You are gorgeous as ever and those two kiddos are seriously too cute!

abo-bder said...

شركة تعقيم بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض

abo-bder said...



.
.
.
faniyin